Gay Celebrity Crap

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Live And Learn

I finally saw Snakes On A Plane last Friday, and I learned some things:

1 - Whenever blond women fall down, they loose consciousness.

2 - Caucasians' reflexive response to snakes is to swat at them ineffectually with rolled up newspapers.

3 - Julianna Margulies Es Muy Muy Sexuale. No one told me she was in it!

4 - The actor I was assuming was named Timmy Bateman was in fact, Nathan Phillips.

5 - Snake-O-Vision is green and blurry.

6 - Watching a woman suck pus from a child's arm is HOT. Maybe just to black guys though.

7 - If someone in a bullet proof vest is bitten by a snake, you should shoot them. The vest will protect them from the blow and the ensuing plummet.

OK, I guess I'm out, let's see if the comments work here, we should be able to make this a top 20 list, easy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to see this movie.

7:33 PM  
Blogger David said...

Holy crap, how did you find this site? I barely even told my dad about it yet!

7:52 PM  
Blogger David said...

Here's the video from the end of the movie as a reward for Johnny if he hits this thread.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home