Gay Celebrity Crap

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My First Link Dump

Katie Couric needs a sign-off catchphrase. I was thinking along the lines of "Layta mofos", "bye-bye shmoopy", or "end transmission".

Suri Cruise is gay! I just want to be in on the ground floor of a rumor here.

From Cracked, the magazine from which I got my "Be Alert - The world needs more lerts" poster as a lad: The Five Most Absurd Moments In Video Music Awards History, People Magazine's Fifteen Most Ludicrous Celebrity Write-Ups, and The Five Most Obviously Drug-Fueled TV Appearances Ever.

Appropos of nothing, I've always wondered why nobody dosen't like Tommy Lee. Aren't we all supposed to hate wife-beaters? Let's get on the same page here, people. His weewee isn't THAT huge either, think back to PE, we've all seen bigger. Also, people hate rats for spreading disease, and they're kind of cute.

Sites that link GCC. Actually, those are sites where I've plugged it in comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Gah, I can't believe I said "appropos of nothing" twice in a week. That might not even be how it's spelled.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home